It makes no difference if your implants are a cohesive gel, a saline solution with a silicone or silicone shell. In fact, cohesive gel implants seem to be the worst implants because they contain more aggressive chemicals used to make the silicone cohesive. Saline solutions have been considered safe implants, but due to defective valve ports and valves, they are colonized with biotoxins that produce molds. Regardless of the type of implant, all breast implants harm our immune system and the silicone shell deteriorates by releasing toxins and allowing colonization and filling, as cohesive gel, saline solution or gel gel permeates our body. According to several studies, most implants deteriorate and / or rupture within six to eight years, but earlier in many cases.
For example, I was implanted with cohesive gel implants in October 2005. The plastic surgeon informed me that breast implants should be replaced every ten years to be on the safe side and that I planned to remove them in ten years. Despite the ten-year safety plan, I noticed symptoms of breast implants such as fatigue, brainfog, slow recovery, muscle pain and hypothyroidism in the first two years after implantation. Not realizing my symptoms could be breast implants, I tried to manage with better nutrition, exercise and supplements. But as time went on, other symptoms appeared: tinnitus, easy bruising, slow healing of cuts and scrapes, hormonal imbalances, yeast infections, ear infections, hair loss, headaches and headaches. increased fatigue. Shortly after, the fatigue got worse to the point where I felt that something was wrong. Then, in a short time, a storm of other symptoms quickly manifested, such as food intolerances / allergies, daily headaches, painful pain in the shoulders and hips, a painful backbone, severe dehydration, a swollen and painful lymph. sore bodies, kidneys and liver, daytime fever, night sweats, fast / irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, burning / pain around the implant and underarms, panic attacks resulting in symptoms of toxic shock due to to the amount of toxic chemicals flowing through my body from silicone.
According to the plastic surgeon who removed my implants seven years and three months after initial implantation, they were intact without rupture or leakage. Before the surgery, my surgeon asked me if I wanted to recover my implants and they were brought to me a few hours after I woke up. They smelled strongly of chemicals similar to wet silicone caulking. I inspected them very carefully and the left breast implant has an air bubble of less than one cm in width on the inside surface of the shell. There should be no air bubbles in the cohesive gel implants that tell me that the silicone shell was permeable inside my body for a while, even though it was not technically broken. The story of my symptoms also tells me that the silicone shells of my breast implants were permeable and poisoned me from the first years after implantation.
Thousands of ladies have a breast implant disease and so we have created a Facebook Breast Implant and Healing Support Group by Nicole where you can chat with 20,000 other women who have had the same symptoms, find a surgeon, surgery, recovery, detoxification and healing. Or you can click on the Facebook button at the end of any page on this website that will take you directly to the support group.
I look forward to your comments, comments and personal stories about your breast implant symptoms. Please see the comment form below.
1. ANAN ANTIBODY ANTIBODY (verifies autoimmune markers), ANTI DNA db, ANTI SMOOTH MUSCLE
2. GLOBULAR NUMERATION and LEUKOCYTE FORMULA
3. ANTI-ENA ANTIBODY (SSA, SSB, Sm, Rnp, Jo1, Scl70, centrometer B)
4. METABOLIC PANEL (checks glucose, electrolytes, kidney and liver)
5. BONE DENSITY – (Checks low bone density)
6. THYROID – TSH, free T3, free T4, inverted T3, ANTI THYROPEROXIDASE ANTI THYROGLOBULIN, TRACK
7. COMPACTION FRACTION C3, C4, CH50
8. ADRENAL HORMONES (Cortisol, DHEA-S, Estradiol, Estrogen, Progesterone, Pregnenlone, No Testosterone and Total, Sex hormone Globulin)
9. B12 AND FOLATE DEFICIENCY – (Checks that B12 is weak and folate is weak)
10. VITAMIN D, 25 HYDROXY (Vitamin D Deficiency Checks)
11. TEST OF IRON AND FERRITINE (Checks iron disturbances)
12. IODE LEVELS
13. CRP and VS (Check the inflammation)
14. APA ASSAY (Checks Abnormal Immune Response with Fibromyalgia) in the US
15. VISUAL TEST (inflammation)
16. RHEUMATOID FACTOR
17. INFECTIONS SUCH AS EBV, LYME, H-PYLORI, MYCOPLASM, INTRACELLULAR, COCKSACKIE, CYTOMEGALOVIRUS, HERPES ETC
18. CANDIDA, IgM and IgG
20. ECG AND ECHOCARDIOGRAM FOR CARDIAC CHANGES
21. NON-GANDOLINIUM CONTRAST MRI THAT CAUSES US TOXICITY OR ULTRASOUND TO DETECT LEAKS / RUPTURES (We do not recommend mammograms because of their ability to break breast implants, manufacturers themselves do not recommend mammograms) .
(rapport des hautes autorités sanitaires sur les prothèses mammaires 2016)